Today we have an interview with Jake Desyllas, author of “Becoming an Entrepreneur: How to Find Freedom and Fulfillment as a Business Owner” and host of The Voluntary Life Podcast.
The primary interview is about entrepreneurship and how entrepreneurship is a really valid–if not the most effective–way to purse and find financial freedom and personal freedom.
Join us as we discuss:
- The impact of education on entrepreneurial skill.
- A more ideal design of educational systems (voluntary systems vs. compulsory systems).
- The importance of selling in success.
- The ethical nature of business and capitalism.
- The merit of failure.
- Jake’s speech on “Four Ways to Quit the Rat Race.”
I highly, highly recommend Jake’s book. I will publish a review of it on this weekend’s “Weekend Book Review.” Please consider buying it to support him and the work he does.
- If you have questions for Jacob at Early Retirement Extreme, email them to me, please.
- May I ask a favor? Please go and leave a review in iTunes. Thank you!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes.