Today, Curtis is back for another appearance.
We set out to record a show with a basic overview of how to get into urban farming with some practical steps lined out.
The first step is to get your mindset right. Although our interview got stuck on step one, it wound up being a fascinating discussion of business principles.
- Setting intelligent goals for urban farming
- Focusing on a triple bottom line: 1) economic 2) social 3) environmental
- The value of education and especially specific, focused education
I hope you enjoy!
NOTE: Curtis is on the road over the coming weeks with seminars in Florida, California, Washington, British Columbia and Mexico. Details are here: http://www.greencityacres.com/events/
- Curtis’s first interview on Radical Personal Finance
- Curtis’s farm: Green City Acres
- Curtis’s new (future) course: Profitable Urban Farming
- SoilMate.com: Local Farmers, Local Food
- Out Of Our Own Backyards: Ooooby app
- Genetic Roulette: The Gamble of Our Lives