In light of the Episode 139: “My Advice for People Interested In Getting Into Financial Planning,” I decided to follow up with some specific ideas for a practice I considered creating.
Here are my ideas.
The show includes a discussion of:
- The problem of providing planning for middle-income households
- The idea of a planning model for a monthly fee
- How to align advisor and client incentives
- The benefits of a virtual financial planning meeting
- The importance of having a clear marketing plan for your practice
- Ideas for building trust
- The importance of demonstrating expertise
- The importance of a niche market focus
- Limitations on income with this model
Enjoy the show!