This opinion (my non-fan-ness) has always been a bit challenging since I do financial planning the state of Florida…and Florida has the most popular pre-paid tution program in the country!
But, I still believe I’m right and today, I defend that belief.
Listen to the show to hear:
- Why pre-paid tuition programs are in tough financial straits.
- Why you get a negative nominal rate of return on Florida’s program.
- Why college tuition prices are falling so much even if the official statistics don’t reflect the reality.
- Support Radical Personal Finance on Patreon: http://radicalpersonalfinance.com/patron
- Part 1 of this 529 Plan Series: http://radicalpersonalfinance.com/138-masterclass-on-529-plans-a-k-a-qualified-tuition-programs-part-1/
- Part 2 of this 529 Plan Series: http://radicalpersonalfinance.com/154-masterclass-on-529-plans-a-k-a-qualified-tuition-programs-part-2-savings-plans/