Term life insurance is an incredible financial product and extremely useful. It also has some options that are not commonly understood or explored.
- What is term life insurance useful for?
- Normal life insurance policy designs:
- level term insurance
- annual renewable term insurance
- decreasing term insurance
- increasing term insurance
- Key policy features:
- disability waiver of premium
- reentry term insurance
- return of premium rider
- Group term insurance
- How to analyze costs
- What about those who say term insurance is the only appropriate solution?
- How to find a policy
- How to get insurance with a medical condition
- If you’d like access to the spreadsheet with return of premium rate of return calculations and the annual renewable term vs. level term discussion, support Radical Personal Finance on Patreon! http://radicalpersonalfinance.com/patron