Today, I share the workflow that I use to create my show and some of the lessons I’ve learned in 200 episodes of podcasting.
This show does not contain any specific financial planning or personal finance content. It does include a discussion of my thought process in creating the show and how I selected my Unique Selling Proposition for the show.
- I use a Heil PR-40 Dynamic microphone. If I were to do it over again, I would simply use an Audio-Technica ATR2100 Dynamic microphone.
- I use a Behringer mixer and a Roland R-05 audio recorder. If I were to do it over again, I would buy the Zoom H6 audio recorder.
- I also have two Shure SM7B Dynamic microphones for my mobile interview kit.
- Cliff Ravenscraft’s podcast workflow.
Enjoy the show!
- Support Radical Personal Finance on Patren! http://radicalpersonalfinance.com/patron