And they’re debt that must be dealt with!
My guest today is Jay Fleischman. Jay is a bankruptcy attorney who specializes in handling student loan issues. He’s a world-class expert in this space.
You’re going to love listening to this show. I took pages of notes during our conversation and I recommend you do to.
- Strategies for dealing with loans that will give you total flexibility with your repayment plans.
- What to do if you’re in default on a loan.
- Whether it’s possible to get out of a student loan with bankruptcy.
- And more!
- Jay’s student loan podcast: http://www.studentloanshow.com/
- Jay’s law firm website: http://www.consumerhelpcentral.com/
- If you’re interested in refinancing your student loans, use this referral link to support RPF:https://www.sofi.com/refer/4/35193
- Check out http://radicalpersonalfinance.com/studentloans for a discussion of refinancing options
- Support Radical Personal Finance on Patreon! http://radicalpersonalfinance.com/patron