But what if we think a little more strategically? Could we get better results?
I think so.
After speaking with today’s guest, Doug Goldstein, I think that the metaphor of chess is a good way to train our thinking.
Doug is the co-author of a book titled: Rich as a King: How the Wisdom of Chess Can Make You a Grandmaster of Investing.
Enjoy this interview as we discuss how to approach finances like a chess game!
- Doug’s book: RichAsAKing.com
- Doug’s financial planning firm: profile-financial.com
- Doug’s radio show (get a free ebook): http://www.goldsteinongelt.com/
- You Need A Budget! http://radicalpersonalfinance.com/YNAB
- Need a Financial Advisor? Start here: http://radicalpersonalfinance.com/paladin
- Support Radical Personal Finance on Patreon! http://radicalpersonalfinance.com/patron