We had a great interview.
We talked in detail about JD’s personal story with finance and how he set out to Get Rich Slowly–and wound up getting rich fast.
We also talk about the great things and not-so-great things that resulted from the journey!
Enjoy the interview!
- JD’s current project: www.MoneyBoss.com
- You Need a Budget! Try out this software and see how you like it: www.RadicalPersonalFinance.com/YNAB
- Looking for a Financial Advisor? Start your search here: www.RadicalPersonalFinance.com/Paladin
- Support Radical Personal Finance on Patreon! www.RadicalPersonalFinance.com/Patron
- Is public schooling the largest industry in the world? https://youtu.be/ws4a-GMQ1MI?t=1h13m33s
- How much money does the United States spend on public elementary and secondary schools? http://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=66
- The real cost of public schools: http://www.cato.org/publications/policy-analysis/they-spend-what-real-cost-public-schools