I had the opportunity to attend John Schaub’s “Building Wealth One House At a Time” seminar in Sarasota, FL on January 16 & 17, 2016.
I’ve been a fan of Schaub’s work for quite a while. After reading his books and many others, I decided that his approach and plan is the approach to real estate that’s right for me. So I went to the seminar.
I was extremely impressed with the seminar. It was exactly what I hoped it would be.
In the show today I share with you:
- the fundamentals of John’s approach to real estate investing,
- the outline of the seminar and topics covered,
- what I loved about the seminar, and
- a few suggestions for improvement.
Enjoy the show!
- John’s previous interview on RPF: https://radicalpersonalfinance.com/building-wealth-one-house-at-a-time-interview-with-john-schaub-rpf0119/
- John’s website: http://www.johnschaub.com/schaub-seminars/
- Building Wealth One House at a Time: Making it Big on Little Deals http://rpf.link/1KGi4Ev
- Get $100 bonus when you open a brokerage account at www.tradeking.com/radical
- Start your search for a financial advisor at: www.radicalpersonalfinance.com/paladin
- Support RPF on Patreon: www.radicalpersonalfinance.com/patron