What makes a bigger difference on your financial outcome: the behavior of your investments or the behavior of you, the investor?
Today I have an awesome interview for you with Carl Richards, author of “The Behavior Gap: Simple Ways to Stop Doing Dumb Things with Money” and “The One-Page Financial Plan: A Simple Way to Be Smart About Your Money.”
Both books are well worth your time.
In addition to being a financial advisor, Carl is the awesome dude behind the Sketch Guy column in the New York Times.
Enjoy the interview!
- Carl’s website: http://www.behaviorgap.com/
- The Behavior Gap: Simple Ways to Stop Doing Dumb Things with Money http://rpf.link/1PQuIC5
- The One-Page Financial Plan: A Simple Way to Be Smart About Your Money http://rpf.link/1RZatbQ
- Looking for a Financial Advisor? Start here: www.radicalpersonalfinance.com/paladin
- Would you like to support Radical Personal Finance? Go here: www.radicalpersonalfinance.com/patron