I like to share as much “behind the curtains of the financial advice industry” stuff as possible. But I like to do it from a diverse perspective.
If you like seeing how good financial planning can dramatically impact a real-life scenario, this is a show for you.
My guest is Patrick Renn, a 35-year veteran of the financial planning industry. Patrick runs a wealth management firm in Atlanta, GA and specializes in helping his clients develop well-designed charitable giving programs.
If you enjoy seeing nuts and bolts of financial planning applied in the real world, you’ll enjoy this show.
- Patrick’s book: “Finding Your Money’s Greater Purpose: How to Make Your Legacy Count” http://rpf.link/1Ux8H1o
- Website for the book: http://www.moneysgreaterpurpose.com/
- Patrick’s Wealth Management site: http://www.rennwealth.com/
- Use the best budgeting tool in the world! http://radicalpersonalfinance.com/radical
- Have student loans? Get a consultation with Jay Fleischman: http://studentloanshow.com/radical
- Support Radical Personal Finance! http://radicalpersonalfinance.com/patron