Today we have a very special interview to share with you! I’m thrilled to bring you an interview with one of my favorite writers, Pat Schulte.
Pat and his wife Ali have a really neat story:
- Pat and his wife were highschool sweethearts.
- After college he started working an $8/hr job as a clerk to gain access to the world of commodities trading.
- He sold his pickup to build the $5,000 stake to build his portfolio.
- After trading his portfolio into the big leagues, he and Ali left their jobs at age 30, bought a sailboat and spent the next four years sailing the world.
- Then, they raced across America in their ’65 Porsche 356.
- Next, they bought a ’58 VW Bus and took a 60,000 mile roadtrip around the world.
- They had a baby girl in Mexico.
- They bought another boat and had a baby boy in Mexico.
- After cruising Mexico for a few years, they sold the boat and bought a 1966 Dodge Travco RV, in which they are currently traveling around North America.
- The Bumfuzzle blog
- Cost of sailing around the world the first time
- Cost of driving the Americas
- Cost of sailing the second time
- Cost of the RV adventure
- Bumfuzzle on Twitter
- Bumfuzzle on Facebook