Today, I answer your questions for the show! And we’ve got quite a mix of questions!
- How do I adjust my accounting system to handle irregular expenses? (Accrual accounting vs cash basis and double-entry accounting vs. single-entry accounting.)
- How can I use a Roth IRA for an emergency fund?
- How can I learn about permaculture?
- How do I come up with some good business ideas?
- Is Walmart exploiting their workers?
- Were my comments on how to become a millionaire on a minimum wage racist?
Enjoy the show!
Also, now you can leave me a voicemail with comments or questions for the show! Just click on the “Send Voicemail” button on the site from either your computer or your phone.
- Accrual basis accounting vs cash basis accounting (Wikipedia)
- Double-entry bookkeeping (Wikipedia)
- Greening the Desert by Geoff Lawton
- GeoffLawton.com (put in your name and email to see the free videos)
- The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
- Abraham Lincoln’s Speech to the Wisconsin State Agricultural Society