What would you do if you were $25,000 in credit card debt, unemployed, and had $200 to your name? Would you go get a job or would you start buying and selling stuff on Craigslist to dig out of your hole?
Our guest today is Ryan Finlay. He found himself in exactly the same situation and that’s what he did. For the last four years he has made his entire living buying and selling stuff on Craigslist!
Over that time, he’s gotten out of debt, built quite a business, and is now helping many people to do the same thing!
Enjoy the show!
- Ryan’s website www.recraigslist.com
- Wikipedia article on David Farragut who commanded a ship at the age of 12
- Ryan’s article: “How to Start from Zero”
- “The High School Startup” article about two high school students who have built their own business on Craigslist.
- Link to Ryan’s Appliance School if you’re interested in copying his business model (affiliate link)