This was a very challenging project for me and frankly, it simply bogged me down in research.
It’s really a great book. Highly recommened. But, it also has some things I’m not impressed with and some minor and major flaws.
The show is long and in depth and my comments are organized around these themes:
- Intro & Preamble
- Summary of the general layout of the book (16:40)
- Things this book does really well
- Major Lessons I Learned (1:52:23)
- Minor and Major Flaws in the book (2:02:00)
I hope you enjoy!
- Money: Master the Game on Amazon
- The book website
- How Money Walks
- List of Tax Expenditures
- The 2014 Investment Company Institute Fact Book
- Financial Planning Association study (46% of financial planners don’t have a retirement plan?)
- Wealthy people are less likely to retire?