471 – Friday Q&A: What’s the Best Type of Retirement Plan for my Wife’s Side Business, How Can I Help My Sister-in-Law Who is Asking me for Financial Advice, Should I Pay Off My Debt as Fast as Possible or Save Up and Pay it Off in Large Chunks?
What’s the best type of retirement plan for my wife’s side business? How can I help my sister-in-law who is asking me for financial advice? And more!
some assume that if they can live on a low budget per year today, they can build a long-term financial plan predicated on maintaining that spending forever.
469 – Friday Q&A: Is It Legit That You Can Find Missing Money That’s Still Unclaimed, Should I Take Free Housing With a Longer Commute, How Do I Deal With Massive Medical Bills, Do I Need a Personal Insurance Agent, and What Three Books Would Joshua Take to
Welcome to another Friday Q&A Show! Today, we cover: How Do I Deal With Massive Medical Bills? Do I Need a Personal Insurance Agent? And more!
468 – Friday Q&A: How does an LLC Protect My Liability and Help Me Save on Tax, How Can I Lower My Tax Bill on the Sale of My House
Friday Q&A is back! Today: How does an LLC Protect My Liability and Help Me Save on Tax? How Can I Lower My Tax Bill on the Sale of My House?
The use of debt can dramatically increase the financial returns of an investment, or have a dramatic negative impact on the lifestyle of the borrower.
466 – The USA’s Long-Term Fiscal Gap and Why It Matters to You (America’s Fiscal Insolvency and Its Generational Consequences by Professor Laurence Kotlikoff)
I’ve alluded to my long-term guess that the US Government will default on many of its current promises. But, I’ve never really supported that argument.
- November 23 | 399 – Thanksgiving Greetings and Encouragement
- October 12 | 383 – Budget for the Accessories
- February 1 | 288-A Perfect Buy vs. Rent Case Study and Analysis
- January 28 | 285-What Does Financial Fraud Smell Like?
- January 25 | 283-Nine Benefits of Having a Job!
- January 18 | 281-Why I’ve Chosen to Invest in Real Estate
- December 18 | A Brief Christmas Card from Me to You
- August 31 | 233-I’m Richly Blessed by the Social Economy
- May 20 | 199-Whole Life Insurance
- May 7 | 189-Term Life Insurance
- March 16 | 167-Used Cars vs New Cars: The Great Debate
- January 6 | 130-My Personal Development Plan for 2015
- December 17 | Last-Minute Tax Planning Ideas To Save You Money RPF0121
- September 29 | The Compounding of a Career RPF0071
- September 26 | Choose Your Hobbies Carefully! RPF0070
- September 25 | Invest in Your Health! RPF0069
- September 24 | Invest in Your Marriage! RPF0068