583 – Mega Friday Q&A: (two days early) Richest Man in Babylon, Children and F.I., Invest All at Once, Preparing for Marriage, What’s Next, Etc!
How Do We Follow the Guidelines from The Richest Man in Babylon?
I’ve Reached F.I. Now How Can I Help Children Do the Same? And much more!
582 – Friday Q&A: Getting Health Insurance after Divorce, Opportunities When Moving Cross-Country, Should I Keep My House in New Orleans as a Rental House, How Can My Father Buy a House for My Benefit,
Getting Health Insurance after Divorce. Opportunities When Moving Cross-Country. Should I Keep My House in New Orleans as a Rental House? And more!
581 – Understanding Why Money Doesn’t Work Sometimes (OR, Understanding Just-In-Time Inventory Management)
Audio was from: https://www.intherabbithole.com/e257/
The app is called “Soulver.”
Articles referenced: https://www.wweek.com/portland/article-1616-rubbish.html-2...
- August 3 | 574 – Trading Your Way Through a Vacation
- August 2 | 573 – Can You Afford to Work Nine to Five?
- March 26 | 536 – The Way to Wealth by Benjamin Franklin
- March 14 | 532 – Spending Money to Save Money
- February 22 | 527 – How to Buy a Used Car
- February 21 | 526 – You Bought a Pickup Truck? You Idiot!
- February 20 | 525 – Living on Lentils and Serving the King
- February 14 | 523 – Last Week’s Fiscal Catastrophe and Your Response
- February 7 | 520 – Coming to See you in 2018!
- January 31 | 519 – How to Get More Free Stuff!
- January 24 | 517 – Isaiah’s Job
- January 23 | 516 – Don’t Let Your Pursuit of Money Ruin Your Life
- January 11 | 510 – Which Expenses in Your Budget Matter the Most?
- January 10 | 509 – How Much Does It Cost You to Live Today?
- January 8 | 508 – Three Ways to Save Money
- November 3 | 500 – A Community Celebration of 500 Episodes
- November 2 | 499 – How to Live In Your Car and Love It!
- October 20 | 497 – Prioritize Your Life, Not Your Money
- October 19 | 496 – The Risk of Paying Off Debt Too Fast
- October 17 | 494 – Planning for Wildfires
- October 5 | 490 – Q&A: Paying for a Seminary Degree with Early Distributions from a Retirement Account, Can I Still Become Financially Independent if We Move to Paradise First, Should We Sell Our Rental House or Move Back for Tax-Free Gains, Are Healthcare Sharing Ministries Like Samaritan Ministries Any Good?
- September 25 | 484 – How Should I Handle a Sizable Gift From My In-Laws?
- September 22 | 483 – This Too Shall Pass: Keep Pressing Forward
- September 12 | 481 – Where Should I Keep My Emergency Fund?
- September 12 | How we Fared in Hurricane Irma (personal)
- August 29 | 478 – The Utility and Morality of Price Gouging
- April 13 | 452 – The Rule of 72
- January 3 | 406 – My Plans for RPF in 2017
- November 23 | 399 – Thanksgiving Greetings and Encouragement
- October 12 | 383 – Budget for the Accessories
- February 1 | 288-A Perfect Buy vs. Rent Case Study and Analysis
- January 28 | 285-What Does Financial Fraud Smell Like?
- January 25 | 283-Nine Benefits of Having a Job!
- January 18 | 281-Why I’ve Chosen to Invest in Real Estate
- December 18 | A Brief Christmas Card from Me to You
- August 31 | 233-I’m Richly Blessed by the Social Economy
- May 20 | 199-Whole Life Insurance
- May 7 | 189-Term Life Insurance
- March 16 | 167-Used Cars vs New Cars: The Great Debate
- January 6 | 130-My Personal Development Plan for 2015
- December 17 | Last-Minute Tax Planning Ideas To Save You Money RPF0121
- September 29 | The Compounding of a Career RPF0071
- September 26 | Choose Your Hobbies Carefully! RPF0070
- September 25 | Invest in Your Health! RPF0069
- September 24 | Invest in Your Marriage! RPF0068