514 – Friday Q&A: Should I Front-Load my 401(k) Contributions, Should I Fire My Financial Advisor For Lack of Value?
It’s Friday! That means we do live Q&A. Today: Should I Front-Load my 401(k) Contributions? Should I Fire My Financial Advisor For Lack of Value?
513 – What Gets Measured Gets Managed: How to Apply an Appropriate Level of Granularity to Your Budget Tracking Systems
Your financial tracking system is there to serve you. Make sure it’s serving you effectively. Here’s how!
512 – How to Build and Use a Price Book to Save Money in the Short- and Long-Term and to Train Your Frugal Muscles for Massive Lifetime Wealth
One of the simplest and most effective tools you can employ to help you save money on the things you buy is a price book. In today’s show, I share with you what a price book is, how to use it, and some tips and tricks to turbocharge your results.
511 – Friday Q&A: Should I Use my 401(k) Money to Invest in Real Estate with a Self-Directed IRA, What Questions Could a Client Ask their Financial Advisor for a More Productive Relationship, Do I Risk the Wrath of the IRS by Moving From Sole Proprietor to
It’s Friday! That means Q&A time. Today we cover: Should I Use my 401(k) Money to Invest in Real Estate with a Self-Directed IRA? What Questions Could a Client Ask their Financial Advisor for a More Productive Relationship? And more!
Today: Which expenses matter the most? The value of variable expenses instead of fixed expenses. The importance of developing skill and resilience.
You need to know.
- January 11 | 510 – Which Expenses in Your Budget Matter the Most?
- January 10 | 509 – How Much Does It Cost You to Live Today?
- January 8 | 508 – Three Ways to Save Money
- November 3 | 500 – A Community Celebration of 500 Episodes
- November 2 | 499 – How to Live In Your Car and Love It!
- October 20 | 497 – Prioritize Your Life, Not Your Money
- October 19 | 496 – The Risk of Paying Off Debt Too Fast
- October 17 | 494 – Planning for Wildfires
- October 5 | 490 – Q&A: Paying for a Seminary Degree with Early Distributions from a Retirement Account, Can I Still Become Financially Independent if We Move to Paradise First, Should We Sell Our Rental House or Move Back for Tax-Free Gains, Are Healthcare Sharing Ministries Like Samaritan Ministries Any Good?
- September 25 | 484 – How Should I Handle a Sizable Gift From My In-Laws?
- September 22 | 483 – This Too Shall Pass: Keep Pressing Forward
- September 12 | 481 – Where Should I Keep My Emergency Fund?
- September 12 | How we Fared in Hurricane Irma (personal)
- August 29 | 478 – The Utility and Morality of Price Gouging
- April 13 | 452 – The Rule of 72
- January 3 | 406 – My Plans for RPF in 2017
- November 23 | 399 – Thanksgiving Greetings and Encouragement
- October 12 | 383 – Budget for the Accessories
- February 1 | 288-A Perfect Buy vs. Rent Case Study and Analysis
- January 28 | 285-What Does Financial Fraud Smell Like?
- January 25 | 283-Nine Benefits of Having a Job!
- January 18 | 281-Why I’ve Chosen to Invest in Real Estate
- December 18 | A Brief Christmas Card from Me to You
- August 31 | 233-I’m Richly Blessed by the Social Economy
- May 20 | 199-Whole Life Insurance
- May 7 | 189-Term Life Insurance
- March 16 | 167-Used Cars vs New Cars: The Great Debate
- January 6 | 130-My Personal Development Plan for 2015
- December 17 | Last-Minute Tax Planning Ideas To Save You Money RPF0121
- September 29 | The Compounding of a Career RPF0071
- September 26 | Choose Your Hobbies Carefully! RPF0070
- September 25 | Invest in Your Health! RPF0069
- September 24 | Invest in Your Marriage! RPF0068