Out & About: Everything Financial Radio Appearance with Dennis Tubbergen to Discuss How to Live a Rich Life Now
I don’t have a new, original show for you today. But, I do have this interview that I gave last year on Everything Financial Radio!
454 – Friday Q&A: Where Should a 48-Year-Old Focus Financially, Should I Sell a Stock that Makes Up 25% of My Net Worth, Should I Move Across the Country So My Children Can Be Near Their Grandparents, How Strong Is the California Pension System, Should I Co
It’s Friday! That means Q&A: “How Strong Is the California Pension System?”, “Should I Sell a Stock that Makes Up 25% of My Net Worth?”, and more!
The Rule of 72 is a useful math shortcut you can use to estimate the effect of growth rates and calculate how long it will take to double your money.
“Multiply your age times your realized pretax annual household income from all sources except inheritances. Divide by ten…”
450 – Network Marketing, Multi-Level Marketing, & Pyramid Schemes: Are They Legitimate Business Opportunities or a Complete Scam?
About once a week, I get an email asking me for my opinion on network marketing opportunities. So, today, here is my opinion and advice for you!
449 – Friday Q&A: How Do You Help Young People Engage in Goalsetting, How Much Debt Is Too Much on Rental Properties, How Do You Help Your Brother-In-Law Learn About Money, Last-Minute Health Savings Account Contributions?
Today we cover: “How Do You Help Young People Engage in Goalsetting?”, “How Much Debt Is Too Much on Rental Properties?”, and more.
- November 23 | 399 – Thanksgiving Greetings and Encouragement
- October 12 | 383 – Budget for the Accessories
- February 1 | 288-A Perfect Buy vs. Rent Case Study and Analysis
- January 28 | 285-What Does Financial Fraud Smell Like?
- January 25 | 283-Nine Benefits of Having a Job!
- January 18 | 281-Why I’ve Chosen to Invest in Real Estate
- December 18 | A Brief Christmas Card from Me to You
- August 31 | 233-I’m Richly Blessed by the Social Economy
- May 20 | 199-Whole Life Insurance
- May 7 | 189-Term Life Insurance
- March 16 | 167-Used Cars vs New Cars: The Great Debate
- January 6 | 130-My Personal Development Plan for 2015
- December 17 | Last-Minute Tax Planning Ideas To Save You Money RPF0121
- September 29 | The Compounding of a Career RPF0071
- September 26 | Choose Your Hobbies Carefully! RPF0070
- September 25 | Invest in Your Health! RPF0069
- September 24 | Invest in Your Marriage! RPF0068