482 – The Equifax Data Breach: Background, How It Affects You, and the Minimum Steps You Need to Take to Protect Yourself
Today we tackle the Equifax security breach. This is the most damaging release of personal information ever. And you need to take it seriously.
I was inspired to do this show by watching a recent conversation thread in the RPF Facebook Group about where to store your emergency fund.
Hey Radicals! Thank you to so many of you who have inquired of our health and safety following Hurricane Irma. Here’s my personal report for you!
480 – Hurricane Irma Musings: The Thin Veneer of Civility and the Thick Adjustability of our Modern Shipping System, Storm Preps, and More
At the moment, the National Hurricane Center forecasts the eye of the storm to pass squarely over HQ. So, I thought I’d share a few things with you.
479 – Friday Q&A: What Should a New Expatriate Do With Their Investment Money, What To Do With an Old Pension, How Should a Newlywed Approach the Rent or Buy Question
What Should a New Expatriate Do With Their Investment Money? What To Do With an Old Pension? How Should a Newlywed Approach the Rent or Buy Question?
Whenever there’s a natural disaster, we have various articles on price gouging. But, is it really bad? I say not.
- September 12 | 481 – Where Should I Keep My Emergency Fund?
- September 12 | How we Fared in Hurricane Irma (personal)
- August 29 | 478 – The Utility and Morality of Price Gouging
- April 13 | 452 – The Rule of 72
- January 3 | 406 – My Plans for RPF in 2017
- November 23 | 399 – Thanksgiving Greetings and Encouragement
- October 12 | 383 – Budget for the Accessories
- February 1 | 288-A Perfect Buy vs. Rent Case Study and Analysis
- January 28 | 285-What Does Financial Fraud Smell Like?
- January 25 | 283-Nine Benefits of Having a Job!
- January 18 | 281-Why I’ve Chosen to Invest in Real Estate
- December 18 | A Brief Christmas Card from Me to You
- August 31 | 233-I’m Richly Blessed by the Social Economy
- May 20 | 199-Whole Life Insurance
- May 7 | 189-Term Life Insurance
- March 16 | 167-Used Cars vs New Cars: The Great Debate
- January 6 | 130-My Personal Development Plan for 2015
- December 17 | Last-Minute Tax Planning Ideas To Save You Money RPF0121
- September 29 | The Compounding of a Career RPF0071
- September 26 | Choose Your Hobbies Carefully! RPF0070
- September 25 | Invest in Your Health! RPF0069
- September 24 | Invest in Your Marriage! RPF0068