Ain’t it strange how so many of the universal human experiences cost so much?
Childbirth. Marriage. Getting Old. Death. All of them can cost a bunch of money.
But does it have to be that way? Are there alternatives?
Guess what: kicking the bucket doesn’t necessarily have to break the bank!
There are ways to do it cheaper. If you want to.
Today I tackle funeral expenses. You might not be able to benefit from the savings, but at least your family can have a little more cash left over to celebrate your life!
- $5 buys you a set of plans to build a coffin for <$200 http://piedmontpinecoffins.com/diy-coffin-plans/
- Or, you can buy a simple wood coffin for $431, delivered. http://kentcasket.com/
- You can do a home funeral and even home burial in almost all the states. Here are the problem states: http://homefuneralalliance.org/the-law/problem-states/
- Start 2017 off right by finding a great new financial advisor! www.radicalpersonalfinance.com/paladin
- Set up all your accounts in Personal Capital for free! www.radicalpersonalfinance.com/personalcapital