The Dow Jones Industrial Average has been steadily flirting with an all-time record of 20,000 points.
I certainly expect it to cross that threshold any day.
But, so what?
Today I tackle these three questions:
- What does a 20,000 point DJIA mean?
- What does it mean to you?
- What should you do about it?
- Please take my super-quick demographic survey. You can do it right on your phone! www.radicalpersonalfinance.com/survey
- Set up your Personal Capital dashboard for FREE! www.radicalpersonalfinance.com/personalcapital
- Find a great financial advisor at Paladin Registry! www.radicalpersonalfinance.com/paladin