I’ve been thinking about computer and data security this weekend and I decided to run with that theme for today’s show.
I’ve compiled a simple list of 18 tips for you to enhance your financial security and financial privacy.
These range from the simple (#1 is for you to cover your PIN code with your hand) to the contentious (#10 is my advice as to whether you get greater security from using a credit card or a debit card).
But, they’re all useful and free (or at least nearly free).
- Looking for a new financial advisor? Start your search here: www.radicalpersonalfinance.com/patron
- This is the Access Denied RFID blocking wallet that I have. http://amzn.to/2mZcZCJ
- Here’s a ladies version of the Access Denied wallet. http://amzn.to/2md0a7K
- RFID blocking sleeves for your credit cards: http://amzn.to/2lPCcOm
- This is the MobileSec Cell Phone Blocker bag I mentioned: http://www.mobilesecsolutions.com/cell-phone-blocker
- I own this Amazon Basics paper shredder. It works really well http://amzn.to/2mPwiBy