Here are the questions and the time stamp for where each can be found in the episode.
- 10:00 – Brandon: How do I convey our financial information to my executor if my wife and I die? Should I have my testamantery trust managed by a professional trustee?
- 29:43 – Kyle: How do I save money on taxes as a young, single physician resident?
- 54:01 – Daniel: Is it ok for a young person to have a 100% stock allocation?
- 1:02:44 – Greg: I have $2.5M, can I afford to retire?
- 1:10:44 – John: How do I find a good team of advisors?
- 1:28:00 – Tom: Could I take a loss on a house I transfer into an ESA and then get the gain out tax-free?
- Last Pass
- Password Gorilla
- Save Taxes By Moving
- Step Transaction Doctrine
- Substance Over Form
- Garrett Planning Network
- XY Planning Network