It’s Friday! Time for another Q&A show!
I was able to answer a total of three questions:
- I basically doubled my income from $100,000 to $190,000. I’m spending $30,000 per year. How do I invest all the extra money?
- My parents want to retire but they only have $150,000 of home equity and Social Security. What do they do?
- Is insurance a good investment once you’re self-insured?
Enjoy the show!
- My interview for Family Adventure Podcast for How to Fund Travel: Part 1 and Part 2
- My interview for the DoughRoller Podcast
- Info on the NoLoad FundX newsletter and Momentum Investing
- Book Recommendation: Social Security Strategies: How to Optimize Retirement Benefits by William Reichenstein and William Meyer
- Simple life expectancy calculator from the Social Security Administration