Today I tell you why we don’t have health insurance in my family and what we do instead! We continue our health insurance series today with a discussion of Christian Health Care Sharing Ministries.
Perhaps the Health Care Sharing Ministries shouldn’t be in this series because they are not actually health insurance.
But, if you’re a participant in an approved organization, you qualify for an exemption to the Obamacare tax penalty (for not having health insurance).
Personally, I love the concept of these organizations and I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with Samaritan Ministries (which is the one that my family participates in).
In today’s show I give you a background of these companies and my own experience and opinion of them.
There are 5 major options for you:
1. Samaritan Ministries http://samaritanministries.org/
2. Christian Healthcare Ministries http://www.chministries.org/
3. Medishare ? Christian Care Ministry https://mychristiancare.org/medi-share/
4. Liberty Health Share http://www.libertyhealthshare.org/
5. Altrua Health Share http://altruahealthshare.org/
Enjoy the show!
p.s., if you join Samaritan Ministries, please remember to tell them that “Joshua Sheats” sent you so that I can get a small discount!
- Start your search for a financial advisor here: www.radicalpersonalfinance.com/paladin
- Listen to the Jack Waymire interview here: www.radicalpersonalfinance.com/284
- Join our RPF Facebook community! https://www.facebook.com/groups/RadicalPersonalFinance/
- Please leave an iTunes review for me! https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/radical-personal-finance/id896153632?mt=2&ls=1
- Please support me financially on Patreon. www.radicalpersonalfinance.com/patron
- Book a consulting call with me here: www.radicalpersonalfinance.com/phonecall