It’s not easy to retire early. But it’s also not necessarily complicated. In many ways, there’s a well-worn path to success and our guests today are a good example of one way that works.
Jeremy and Winnie set out on a ten-year plan. Living in Seattle, they worked in the tech industry, lived frugally, and saved aggressively.
In their early 30s they declared themselves financial independent and now travel the world full time.
Enjoy this interview as they share their story and some of the tools and strategies that made it more and more accessible for them.
- Jeremy and Winnie’s website: Go Curry Cracker
- Details on every penny Jeremy and Winnie spend traveling the world full time.
- “Never Pay Taxes Again” is the article where Jeremy lays out his plan for paying zero income taxes
- “The Go Curry Cracker 2013 Taxes” is the article showing their actual return proving that they can have $90k of income and pay zero income taxes.
- “Making a Baby” details Jeremy and Winnie’s experiences with medical tourism and recounts the story of their IVF treatment in Taiwan.
- What does “Go Curry Cracker” mean?