I think RVs are awesome. In fact, my family just got back from a very fun 2-week RV trip last week!
But, RVs can also be a major money drain. Much like boats, it’s easy to overestimate the pleasure you will get from it and underestimate the hassle.
In today’s show, I share with you some of my ideas and thoughts on RVs:
- Where they work and where they don’t
- Things to consider and keep in mind before you buy
- Advantages and disadvantages of the various types
- Tips for buying smart
Enjoy the show!
- Start your budget for 2017 today! www.radicalpersonalfinance.com/YNAB
- Follow through on your financial resolutions by finding a great financial advisor: www.radicalpersonalfinance.com/paladin
- Book a consulting call with me: www.radicalpersonalfinance.com/phonecall
- Support RPF on Patreon www.radicalpersonalfinance.com/patron