One of the major burdens that the passage of the Affordable Care Act placed upon us is that we are required by law to maintain health insurance coverage. Or, if we don’t, we have to pay a tax penalty.
But, as with most taxes, the Obamacare tax penalty is, in some ways, optional.
In today’s show I teach you all of the ways that I know to escape it!
- How to calculate the tax penalty
- What happens if you don’t pay the penalty
- All of the exemptions that you can qualify for
- Book a consulting call with me here: www.radicalpersonalfinance.com/phonecall
- Support RPF on Patreon! www.radicalpersonalfinance.com/patron
- Please leave a review for my show on iTunes! https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/radical-personal-finance/id896153632?mt=2&ls=1