This interview was released on February 19, 2015 on Nick’s show, just in time for tax-time!
This show is a good overview of some general tax tips:
- When and why you should incorporate your business, and why most beginning side hustlers should NOT.
- How to set up a business name even as a sole proprietor.
- The types of expenses you can deduct as a side hustler.
- 3 overlooked tax savings opportunities that will get your gears turning.
- How to audit-proof your side hustle.
- A free business idea for people who get a kick out of helping people save money.
- The original post on Nick’s site: http://www.sidehustlenation.com/tax-saving-tips-for-side-hustlers/
- Subscribe to Nick’s show is you’re interested in more ideas on making money on the side: http://www.sidehustlenation.com/itunes
- Support Radical Personal Finance on Patreon: http://radicalpersonalfinance.com/patron