Today, we continue our education series with a discussion of my ideas and vision for primary and secondary school education.
One large problem in the world of financial planning is that often parents wait too long to consider college planning. I propose that we instead consider college planning at birth and build flexible, comprehensive plans.
This show is purely about some of my ideas for my son’s education. I hope you’ll consider them and create your own list.
- First episode of this series: “How to Pay for College Part 1: Teach Your Baby to Read RPF0077“
- Second episode of this series “The Untold History of School That You Probably Don’t Know: Interview with Brett Veinotte, Founder of the School Sucks Project” Part 1 and Part 2
- The National Center for Education Statistics: Annual Cost per Student: $12,608
- Audio Recording of “The Lost Tools of Learning” by Dorothy Sayers
- Bio of Arthur Robinson and his curriculum