My guests today are Joel and Alexis. I met them while hanging out at Camp Mustache SE in Gainesville and was intrigued by their story!
They went from being a fairly typical young couple with a small savings rate to being radical Mustachians, on track to retire in the next few years!
Enjoy learning how they worked through the problems and challenges to make this change!
4:17 Beginning of interview; “How did you get started in the Financial Independence world?”
11:11 When the savings rate became too extreme
15:26 “How would you communicate the subject of FI with friends who are living the typical consumeristic life?”
18:40 “What are you going to do when you retire?”
20:50 Being of the same mind financially
22:38 Joshua’s closing thoughts
- Find a great financial advisor at www.radicalpersonalfinance.com/paladin
- Refinance your loans with SoFi and save on the interest! www.radicalpersonalfinance.com/sofi
- Please support me on Patreon! www.radicalpersonalfinance.com/patron
- PLEASE TAKE MY QUICK SURVEY! www.radicalpersonalfinance.com/SURVEY
- Joel and Alexis’s brand new website! http://fi180.com/